Friday 22 May 2015

Coffee Solves Everything Layout
Studio 75 plus the Lessology Cupcake Challenge!







Hello one & all!!  I have a new layout up on the Studio 75 blog HERE today.
My dedicated post is HERE.

Take a look there if you are interested in the products I used as they are all
 available from their online store HERE.  Any South Africans wanting
 anything I can order together with my Design Team order next time
 & postage will work out cheaper for you that way :)


The papers & circular elements all come from Studio 75, from 3 different collections!

Just like Prima, everything from Studio 75 works well with everything else so buying
their papers is always a great investment due to their versatility.  I NEVER buy
themed papers & avoid them as much as possible, favouring the more subtler
"wallpaper prints" as I call them, that can usually be found on the B sides
of brighter papers.  As I like to embellish a lot I prefer a calmer base!!


See the LESSOLOGY CHALLENGE HEREThe challenge is to use a cupcake
 in some form, plus one upcycled item.  The paper coaster that says "Coffee 
Solves Everything" comes from my favourite chain of coffee shops here, 
Mugg & Bean, & comes under every cup of coffee ordered. 

 Needless to say I have a stack of them by now!!   


I've used 3 images of cupcakes - 1) the photo  2) The circular element & 
3) The cupcake (case only) underneath the photo strip - ( shiny & pink!)
I am loving these photo strips I get printed these days by a new local
 company - very hipster I think!!  They work really well for mobile
phone photos as mine are not of a very good quality :)


Thanks for looking today!  Don't forget our current challenge going on at 
Studio 75 right now HERE - MIXED MEDIA TAG - easy peasy so enter 
right?! Great first prize & merit winners voted on by the DT :)

And there is also time to play along with LESSOLOGY too!!





11 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous page Helen! I love those photo strips...a great design! I have some Studio75 papers, so might just play along! ;)

Lizzy Hill said...

I really like this page.A LOT. I think it's the photo strips [great way to get a pile of photos scrapped!] & that coffee saying is FAB......it all works sooo well....so happy to see you joining us at LESSology, too :):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the photo strips!!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous layout, however, I am now craving something sweet! LOL!!

Jean Bullock said...

Absolutely wonderful. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765608211827/

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely page Helen. I love the photo strips and the nifty way you used the coaster as the title.

Valia Katzaki said...

I so agree that good coffe fixes anything! I am now up to 3 coffees a day so you can imagine there are a lot to be fixed lol
I really like this page, it is fun and unique and well balanced but with lots and lots of details! Your way with the Studio 75 paper is amazing!

Val-Belle said...

Stunning layout and I love the images. Making me hungry now. Beautiful papers too.

Eila Sandberg said...

Cooooffee! cannot live without my Java! Love the mix of goodies on this one, the photo strips are fab! xoxo

yyam said...

Ooooh...totally yummy! I love the photo strips...they really help to tell the story! As always, love the little touches on your layout!

Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

Bellaidea said...

what a cool design!